TFTC 8-13/Allied 1.573unregd/Mission Goals getting mixed up

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

TFTC 8-13/Allied 1.573unregd/Mission Goals getting mixed up

finnagin
Recruit

Post by finnagin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 am

Been playing that 8-13 expansion. Some of the missions cannot be completed due to broken mission perameters or simple things like no homebase assigned. After editing some of them, the Global Goals or Mission Goals have changed (eg. destroy 75% TIE Bombers becomes destroy 75% TIE Avengers or R-41's becoming Gunboats). Is there a way to fix these kind of issues or does this require registering Allied?

VPR
Cadet 1st Class

Post by VPR » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Allied no longer needs registering just go to his site here and get the latest version, try editing the mission with that. I can't see why the problems you mention should not be easily fixable if you know how the mission should work. :)

JaggedFel
Galactic Empire

Post by JaggedFel » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Sounds like a simple error of switching between zero and one-indexed, but I don't remember that being an issue with the old Allied version.
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor v1.15.6
Current software WIPs: TIE Layout and Cutscene Editor, TIE/XvT Cockpit Editor
Libraries / Format specs: *.tie, *.plt, *.tfr, *.lfd , *.act, *.dat image files, *.fnt

waylon
Cadet 1st Class

Post by waylon » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 pm

finnagin wrote:Been playing that 8-13 expansion. Some of the missions cannot be completed due to broken mission perameters or simple things like no homebase assigned. After editing some of them, the Global Goals or Mission Goals have changed (eg. destroy 75% TIE Bombers becomes destroy 75% TIE Avengers or R-41's becoming Gunboats). Is there a way to fix these kind of issues or does this require registering Allied?
Which 8-13 expansion you downloaded, I tested all missions from mine, but some are very hard, I put extra hint there as I recall.
http://xwaupgrade.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9530
Most of missions no not have mother ship assigned, you will have to press quit and go out. Please give me specific mission number so that I can take look.
XvT multiplayer mission pack 3.3beta & X-Wing Conversion 4.0 +XvT rebel part & XvT imperial part & TFC 2.0 are available!
http://www.maxgames.it/xwc/