Tie Fighter Conversion 3.0?

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Tie Fighter Conversion 3.0?

bazr
Cadet 4th Class

Post by bazr » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:59 pm

I recently downloaded TFTC 2.0 and it works great with the latest ship pack. With Jeremy's awesome collection of editing tools a version 3 would have alot of potential, especially since it is possible to play co-op too in XWA. I'm currently having a go at making a high res tie cockpit in blender which seems to carry over to the xwa editor fine. There is also Dan's awesome music update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZCVgJq ... Wyp1qpmmSO
I might have a go at recreating the original TIE intro in HD in Blender. Would I be allowed to use ships from the latest upgrade pack? If not that is fine but I would prefer the graphics to fit the mod better rather than trying to go full next gen (which I also might try at a later date).

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Tie Fighter Total Conversion 2.0 is not available, if you didn't download it from Darksabers X-Wing Station (see link below), then it's NOT the Tie Fighter TOTAL Conversion but a rip off of the TFTC called the Tie Fighter Conversion by Waylon.

Please contact Waylon himself at waylon.ger@msa.hinet.net

Topic closed!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station