Battle over Coruscant Shipset is HERE!!

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

Re: Battle over Coruscant Shipset is HERE!!

Michal
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Michal » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:50 am

I have thought so. It's been a nice suprise to see it in flightmodels folder. Nice work guys.<BR>It looks like there was a lot of unreleased stuff - Acclamator, Carrack Cruiser :)<P>A small comment on Carrack - nice OPT. I just don't like default/red texture with big front windows, the smaller window looks much better. But it's only my opinion.
My current project X-Wing Game Series Twitter
My old project X-Wing Series Site, still online

Tuskin
Ensign

Post by Tuskin » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:33 pm

Does this require the patch? because when ever I install the XWA patch (non-modded) my HUD screws up badly. The hud works fine with out.

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:54 pm

did you install the 2.02 patch before?
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death

Tuskin
Ensign

Post by Tuskin » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:17 pm

Continued the problem in Help section.

Tuskin
Ensign

Post by Tuskin » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:09 pm

I just un-installed BOC and half of the files in my star menu disappeared, my start menu used to be 4 rows, now it is just 2.

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Ok, seems there's a problem with the uninstall function..<P><BR>EDIT: OK, I've set up a <A HREF="http://bluephantom.proboards76.com/inde ... 1175898557" TARGET=_blank>bug reporting thread</A> in the TBP forum. Please Post any bugs you find in there, so I have a central list!<P>[ 06 April 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]<p>[ 06 April 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Captain Needa
Galactic Empire

Post by Captain Needa » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Needa:<BR><STRONG>Warning, I uninstalled Battle over Coruscant and many shortcuts and program folders disappeared from my Start menu as well. Not a big issue though, just had to manually put them in their places, but a little annoying. Maybe DS could take a look at his installer.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I told you so. Also noticed triangles in the hangar.
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa"

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:40 pm

I can only apologise for the installer deleting other folders besides the folder it should uninstall, <P>It does say in the readme<P>3.2 End user license agreement:<BR>By Installing, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following conditions: Permission is hereby granted to use this Patch for personal use. You may not, however, distribute the patch yourself or create any derivatives of the patch or individual works contained within.<BR>Vince T’s X-Wing HQ <A HREF="http://www.bluephantom.de/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.bluephantom.de/</A> and<BR>The Blue Phantom Project <A HREF="http://www.bluephantom.de/tbpp/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.bluephantom.de/tbpp/</A> is not liable for any damages that may result from the use or misuse of this patch.<P>And in the License agreement it also mentions, ( its a bit long winded)<P>This Software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors 'as-is', and any express or implied warranties. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the regents or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this Software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.<P>Basically neither GT or myself can be held responcible for the loss of those folders<P>This problem has been solved now and again I can only apologise<P>Last thing added the Acclamator to the credits<P>GT you will be recieving a link to the updated installer v1.1 for now remove the v1.0 from your site
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:02 pm

OK; here's the bugfix! Please DOWNLOAD this file and copy/replace the uninstall exe into your XWA directory.<P><A HREF="http://www.bluephantom.de/ROTS/files/Uninstall_fix.zip" TARGET=_blank>v1.0 HOTFIX</A><p>[ 07 April 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Tuskin
Ensign

Post by Tuskin » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:36 pm

NO harm to me, I never use anything in my Star Menu. But what caused it in the first place?

Will T
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:14 am

LOL, GT I owe you one, not just for creating an absolutely amazing little mission, but because the bonus score I got earned me the Diamind Eyes for the Kalidor Crescent :D <P>By the way, something I noticed (for mine at least), there's some trianguling to infinity on the top side of the Trade Fed battleship, the only reason I pointed it out is because I could have sworn it wasn't on the your updated model when I downloaded it as a single opt.
Formerly known as The 95 Headhunter

moot
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by moot » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Very sweet, this shipset. But it sure sends the framerate to hell, even with optimised settings on a 6-month-old PC. :o

OOM-911
Ensign

Post by OOM-911 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:05 am

well theres two more for ya acclamator and carrack<P><BR>great work can't wait to see whats next! :)

General Grievous
Cadet 1st Class

Post by General Grievous » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:14 pm

upload the installer again plz!
Activate ray shields!!!