Anyone have experienced this problem? B4M1

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Anyone have experienced this problem? B4M1

CharfatoS
Recruit

Post by CharfatoS » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:48 am

In the Vanilla game (CD) of XWA, i beat the Battle 4: The Bothan Connection - Mission 1: Shipment to Mining Colony, with no big issues (SuperFighters was really tough)... but now with the GOG version + Upgrade, this mission become really really easy... BUT!, ALLWAYS, EVERYTIME i play it, after the cargo ships take the cargo and jump to hyperspace to Vergasso Base, ALLWAYS one of them (The cargo ships) just explode, untoched, untargeted, no collisions, full shield, etc... Just one explode and the mission fail... I tried 27 times (Even i discovered all the bonuses hahaha), even rushed and docked with station in the next second the objective become avalible... Its just insane, no matter what happen... One Ship explodes...

The ship sometimes is CARG Juno 4 or CARG Juno 6, but almost allways the CARG Juno 2 (The 6 just two times, and the 4 three times)... Its the GOG version?, its the Upgrade?, its my bad luck?, anyone have experienced this problem?... Thanks

CharfatoS
Recruit

Post by CharfatoS » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Solved (Finally), deactivating collisions ingame... For some reason, this causes the ship explosion (Some waypont, invisible artifact, etc)...