Death Star Model?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Death Star Model?

ANDREW L
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Greetings, been a long time since I posted here. I just recently reinstalled XWA and the latest XWAU pack with the backdrops looks amazing you guys really have done a wonderful job. Reason for the thread is I remember many moons ago someone here was working on a beautiful Death Star model which for game limitations wasn't to scale but very close. I can't remember their name but I know they stopped posting and I don't know if it ever got released or not. Does anyone know or anyone have it and if so where can I get it?
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

DTM
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by DTM » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi AndrewL!
I'm working on the Death Star, but it's far to be completed. It's a very large model and requires months of hard work. I hope my inspiration grows in theater, watching Rogue One :D

ANDREW L
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:47 pm

DTM wrote:Hi AndrewL!
I'm working on the Death Star, but it's far to be completed. It's a very large model and requires months of hard work. I hope my inspiration grows in theater, watching Rogue One :D
Hi DTM it's been a long time! Nice to see you are working on it part of the reason I wanted one was because of Rogue One haha. Good luck with it if you ever need someone to test I would be more than happy to ;) :P

Still bummed it's not Kyle Katarn stealing the Death Star plans but oh well.
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>