Campaign Bugs

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Campaign Bugs

Knightsaber
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Knightsaber » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Alliance was not without its share of glitches and there have been several patches for them.

What was the most annoying bugs you remember from playing the campaign missions? Share me yours and I'll share you mine.

ANDREW L
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 am

That bug on one of the early Azzameen missions when you scan the crates and you scan all of them but it shows 97% when you get back and have to go back out to scan ONE crate. Annoying. The 2.02 patch IIRC fixed this.
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Knightsaber
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Knightsaber » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:51 am

I can name several, but the worst was that one in Battle 4, Mission 2 when you have to inspect all the freighters, and one of them always explodes when the mission begins. So glad the patch fixed that.

Unfortunately there's a lot of other cases of ships randomly blowing up they haven't fixed.

Mark_Farlander
Rebel Alliance

Post by Mark_Farlander » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:27 am

Another bug: in Battle 2, Mission 4: Raid Production Facility if you give too much orders to your flight group X-Wing Red they end up attacking the Storm Unit instead of protecting it. However, this is not the main problem since you can give them new orders, the main problem is that the A-Wings from Blue and Gold groups protect the Storm Unit at all costs, so they start attacking your X-Wings from Red group.

Guess what happens when the TIE Defenders emerge from hyperspace.
I don't judge tactics. The Battle is the best and only Judge.