Issue Tracking?

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Issue Tracking?

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Does DSUCP 2.4 have a issues tracker somewhere? Curious because I'd like to contribute any little possible bugs I find. I know we all do different things in this game so some of us might find different things.

Anyway, I found a couple with my first campaign mission I made for testing. I went in and set up a basic mission with hyperbouys and the backdrop starfields and some ships and stuff to make a good base for other missions. I found a couple things.

1. With the imperial hangar installed, the Imperial shuttle starts hanging in the space above the hangar floor if you choose to use it in a mission. If you return to the hangar it is still floating far above.

2. The skipray blastboat seems to fire all its laser, Ion and warhead loadout from a single hardpoint in the nose. Again this is in a campaign mission made in ALLiED.

-Cheers
Image Image Image Image Image

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:29 am

1. Easy fix after reading all the neat stuff I missed out on. Using the hangars hook if you create a file in the /flightmodels folder called ShuttleSize.txt and put a line in there that says...

ClosedSFoilsElevation = 140

Your shuttle will be at the right spot on the hangar floor. Noting for anyone searching this issue.
Image Image Image Image Image