collector's ROMS

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

collector's ROMS

Darth_Flesh
Recruit

Post by Darth_Flesh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Would it be possible for someone brilliant to write some no-CD crax for XWING95 and TIE Fighter?
I have the set, but the problem is my lovely BluRay drive seems to skip every few seconds while playing the music. I am sick of it, and don't want to turn the music off.
Plus once some years ago, my Clone Wars CD utterly detonated inside the drive, and I am always in fear of the same thing happening again.

Wish to flying HELL that Disney would get off their asses and release all of LucasArts games on Steam or something. That has been seamless so far.
To the billionth decimal place, Gravity = Expansion; therefore the Universe comes from NOTHING and there is no invisible magic skydaddy.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 pm

After 15 years if a No CD Crack hasn't been made for these games already your not going to get one now!

Just searching google I didn't have a problem finding a tie fighter no cd patch, couldn't find an x-wing95 patch though

Other option is to save a few pennies up and buy a new CD/DVD drive, dirt cheap these days!!!

Topic closed!!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station