A new beginning

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

A new beginning

Barraken
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Barraken » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:43 am

Many of you have known for some time...

I am the user once known as Wildstar, and may still make some posts as my old user. But this formally introduces my Renegade Wing character, Barraken, to these forums. I've waited all this time because I wanted new artwork to go with the change, namely a new insignia, which will serve as my forum avatar. The same team responsible for the old Blue 9 helmet crest designed Mercy 3's insignia, that being my concept, with the artwork executed by Sabre Squadron's XO, Silence, whom I've had the privilege to know since her days in Red Squadron two decades ago. The full-sized version is shown below:
MercyThree_Mando.png
I don't expect much about my style to change, but you'll note that there are new ways to contact me, if needed.

Shout-out at this time to my Renegade Wing mate on these forums, BattleDog. Hope you like the "new me." 😁
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Capt. Moggaz "Barraken" Murg
Sabre 7/Mercy 3, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant
Also serving as Wing Historian
We will find the lost!

Tony Knightcrawler
Commander

Post by Tony Knightcrawler » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:46 am

Thanks for putting this here, so people will know/be reminded.