Just stopping by again!

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Just stopping by again!

Sheldon
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Sheldon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:13 am

Yes, I am still alive and kicking.

Let's see...get this:

Had my first son when I first joined the OPT Project on Datamaster's Website. Got married, had second son. Right before my second son was born I had my visitors at XWLegacy.net vote on my son's middle name...Joseph won.

2007: Wife left me for another man. I continue with life. She moves from one man to the next, and just this year (October 31st, 2014) she gets remarried...and already regrets it. lol

So, it's 2014, my oldest son will be a senior next year, and he plays Minecraft, makes his own music, draws, programs...etc. My youngest son...well, he's the little troublemaker, but they are still passing their classes and will be out in the world making their own impact somewhere.

Occasionally I'll skim through the Datamaster's Website backup I have and relive some good times I had. I still have soooo many logs dating back to 1997...even when Bridge Commander was coming out and we had Totally Games interviewed at holonet.org.

Hope everyone is doing good and staying healthy for as long as possible!

Sheldon, Sr.
Fuck the General

Sheldon
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Sheldon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:17 am

If anyone is interested, my oldest son, Sheldon Jr, makes his own music and has uploaded some of his work here: https://soundcloud.com/frostray

It's not superprofessional work, but it's better than his dad could ever do. haha

Sheldon Sr.
Fuck the General

Griffin
Lieutenant JG

Post by Griffin » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:53 am

Hi Sheldon, glad you are doing okay, hope you have happy holidays!