New Pressue Tank, I hope.

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Re: New Pressue Tank, I hope.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:53 am

Sorry, but I don't think you should be using the same texture on the side
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:56 pm

Here's my latest attempt at the side texture. I took the same base, make the line go all the way across without the other stuff, and added some pre-rendered nuries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:50 am

I like this texture for the side better. I've asked for some help from a friend of mine who's much better at Photoshop than I am, for he uses it professionally. Hopefully, we can add some rust, weathering, dirt, or whatever to make it look better.

We us luck! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

darklord
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:49 am

not doing it for me either...looks very flat, stretched in places, abrupt lines in others. I'm not believing in something physical... I think you should take a look at existing textures. for opts we already have and try to emulate that