Regarding Status of the project

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Regarding Status of the project

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:25 am

Regarding the status of the project, we can't give you any specific details as we don't know ourselves, there are a few members still around, but the majority of the member have either moved on to other things or gone AOL.

New craft being made, is uncertain, a project gets started, then the person making it looses interest, we have a number of projects like this, if or when they will be finished, your guess is as good as ours.

As for a new craft pack, there will be a new release, as I've implemented the new offsets found by Jeremy

When the release will be, I don't know, I'm waiting for something to be finished, plus I'm altering a few craft myself, due to the new offsets, there are no dates I can offer when this will be finished or released.

Sorry I can't give you any more answers
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:28 am

Ok.....who the hell pestered Darksaber enough for him to post that ? :lachtot:
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:49 am

*sigh* You should really stop deleting people's threads just because they're malinformed or something, DS. It's not very polite regardless of how frustrating it may be.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:49 am

I'm one of those guilty parties that has been dragging along, but I promise I will finish the ISD-II / Avenger/Chimera. :D And then TFTC, utilizing it.
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.

DTM

Post by DTM » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Personally I have a good feeling about this project: in 2019 XWA will be 20 years old. Man, it's a ling time! In the last two years, thanks to JeremyFr revolutions, this game has become more versatile, with a better looking graphic. Think only about starfirld in skirmish mode, new hangars and increased maximal number of textures in a single opt!
I think we will have a great 20 years party, with new relases from the XWAUP...and even from other projects!

TNT
Cadet 4th Class

Post by TNT » Sat May 13, 2017 2:07 am

Glad to see things are still happening here. It's so much fun to revisit the game from time to time.

DTM

Post by DTM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:28 am

My next release for this project will be something unexpected...but I think you will enjoy it...it's something really "Star Wars" style!
Unfortunatly you have to wait some months...model is WIP, textures come later...

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:31 am

Still working on the next Space Colony.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear