A couple of things...

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

A couple of things...

k3po
Cadet 1st Class

Post by k3po » Sat Oct 27, 2001 10:38 pm

1.<BR> Will the proving grounds models and things be changed at all?<P>2.<BR> I noticed when I was playing that inside the astroid processing plant in the proving grounds that the lava stuff was just animated textures.(whoda thunk?? Image ) anyway you guys could make animated textures in the cockpits. That would make it even better or can it get any better than it already is? Image just a thought. <P>------------------<BR>Protocol Droid: <I>K-3PO</I>
What did you expect, a sig'?

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sat Oct 27, 2001 10:43 pm

no I doubt it very much
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

The Saxman
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by The Saxman » Sun Oct 28, 2001 2:55 am

The problem with animated textures is that I think there's something in the EXE that controls when and if they are active, because even though some OPT utils can do animated textures, they don't work in the game.

Imperator
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Imperator » Sun Oct 28, 2001 3:33 am

I've been looking into that and trying to edit the planet.dat file with no luck. Why'd the make this game so hard to edit!? *computer explodes*
Good Work, Alpha 1, Target Destroyed.