Episode 1 shipset query

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Episode 1 shipset query

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:58 pm

I think that the EP1 shipset was revolutionary in its own right. Also, and I'm sure that many other will agree, I think that you and DS should spill the beans on how you managed to get a Naboo backdrop on the hangar and how you got that becon to take you to that hangar. Lagendary stuff. And if this is all a big secret, why is it?<P>------------------<BR>XWA, like Madonna, is living proof that old things can still look beautiful.
Texturing the <B>XWAUP Hyper Bouy</B><P><I>(Its gonna blow your mind)</I>

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:26 pm

The EP1 Shipset has nothing to do with me!<BR>Never has, never will. Image<P>Chris Walker made it and used Darksaber's opts for it. DS made the hanger for it but to my knowledge that was about it.<P>Naboo backdrop? C'mon you practically answered your own question. Think about it! Image<BR>So sorry you're asking the wrong chap.<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in Full Throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>The X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:14 pm

do'h. who's chris walker then? AH! a custom backdrop! is that possible? Well, obviously YES, but HOW?
Texturing the <B>XWAUP Hyper Bouy</B><P><I>(Its gonna blow your mind)</I>

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:36 pm

No not a custom backdrop.<BR>Chris Walker MADE the EP1 shipset.<BR>If you <B>read</B> the included readme files it would probably tell you that. Also where to find his email and the fact that my name wouldn't be in there at all.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost