"What is thy bidding, new forum master?"

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

"What is thy bidding, new forum master?"

DataDroid
XWAU Member

Post by DataDroid » Mon Jan 28, 2002 4:45 pm

Well, good to see that this section isn't going down, it's just under new management. I must say that I'm extremely sorry to see DS with all his talent go, but life must go on. I only hope we'll get the new X-Wing before he leaves for good.
There are 10 kinds of people.<BR>Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 4:52 pm

Darksaber, I just want to say, we may have had our differences in the past, but what I've just seen in the past few days <B> nobody </B> warrants what I've seen. Maybe because I am a whole lot older than a lot of people here. I don't know... <P>Sincerely, rogue518<p>[This message has been edited by rogue518 (edited 28 January 2002).]
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

Erai
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Erai » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rogue518:<BR><B>Maybe because I am a whole lot older than a lot of people here. I don't know...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe its because we genuinely hated the way he treated newbies and acted like he was God to the XWA community? Naw, couldn't be that, it must be our ages! Yeah, thats it! Bah.<P>

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:21 pm

You know, a wise person told me a few months ago, if you have a problem with someone... send it e-mail!!! Handle it that way...You can quote me all day, oh, by the way I never said you were immature... you said that yourself, and by your idiotic posts Grow up!!..Have a nice day.... Image<P>Sincerely, rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

Rogue
Lieutenant

Post by Rogue » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:36 pm

FYI, Ace Antilles specifically said that any messages to Darksaber should be handled on the forums rather than e-mail.

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:38 pm

Thanks Rogue,I didn't know that...<P>Sincerely, rogue518

Erai
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Erai » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:38 pm

Idiotic? Listen here <B>little man</B>, don't call me idiotic just because I know and speak the truth about <B>Darksaber</B>.<P>Ooooo...looky, I can use bold too!

Eliminator][
Recruit

Post by Eliminator][ » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:41 pm

For the record, Erai's posts never displayed any immaturity, he's just displaying some excellent observation skills.

Mini Canari
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Mini Canari » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:42 pm

Paf! dans les couilles Image
Doctor Canari: And i shall call him Mini,Canari.<P>mouhahahahahahaha

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:45 pm

Fongool Chuhedel! (J/K my SP is wrong anyway Image )
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:49 pm

The bottom line... y'all need to take some chill pills... with this flaming!! Y'all don't like him.. so what!! You think the rest of the community wants to know that y'all don't like him??? not!!... As far as I'm concerned I have said my opinion on the matter(like y'all care.. but I gave it anyway!!) peace Image<P>Sincerely, rogue518

Erai
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Erai » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:51 pm

Speaking the truth isn't flaming, sheesh.

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:53 pm

I agree with Rogue518....CALM DOWN!!!!! Anyway life goes on...
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:53 pm

Look, I liked DS, so sue me.<P>Stop saying how terrible he was, If your glad he's gone go off and read a book.<P>------------------<BR>We must stand together,<BR>Or we will fall!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Erai
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Erai » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:55 pm

Truth hurts, deal with it. Image

decoy
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by decoy » Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:09 pm

If that is true Erai, you may thank me on both knees because i could put you in a whole lot of pain.....<P>Now stop this, because you are not only repeating your self on multiple threads but also are making a fool out of your self by doing exactly what you blame DS off and above all you are really starting to irritate me, which probably is not what you want...<P>DAMN you all are starting to irritate me, one is feeding the other in an ongoing circle.. You better all stop it becasue this is the stuff that makes people dicide to close their site... This stupid bickering just isn't worth it...<p>[This message has been edited by decoy (edited 28 January 2002).]
DUH...

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:13 pm

As Death(Rich C?) once said...<P>"Tell me something? Do you value your genitels? Only I've just finished polishing my scythe..."<P>Heh Heh Image

Nob Akimoto
XWAU Member

Post by Nob Akimoto » Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:35 pm

This is absurd.<P>Both sides aren't making themselves look any better.<P>Just drop all this crap already.<P>Yes, he had an attitude problem, yes he constantly harped on some people, but at the same time he was also very sensible and fun to chat with.<P>He made good OPT's had his good times of helping, and his times of trying to help. He did curb his flames after a while with urging from his friends(decoy especially).<P>On the other hand, he wasn't God, never will be God, and the existance of a community editing a genre of SW games do not hinge on him being there. He did have some inexcusable responses at times.<P>Do eachother a favour, and grow the hell up.<P>Neither gushing nor flaming ever solves anything.<p>[This message has been edited by Nob Akimoto (edited 28 January 2002).]
"The gun's jammed. Pull your harness as tight as you can stand it."<BR>"What the fuck does that mean?"<BR>"It means we're going to ram the bastard."<BR>"Like fucking <I>shit</I> we are. I'll eject first. I'm not...."<BR>"Oh yes we fucking <I>are</I>, Tarkington, you asshole. We're not blowing the canopy till we've killed this guy. <I>There ain't no other way.</I>"<BR>"Jesus.You really <I>mean</I> it."<BR>"Yep"<BR>"You're one crazy son of a bitch, Grafton."<BR>--Captain Jacob Lee "Coolhand" Grafton and Lieutenant Robert "Toad" Tarkington, Final Flight<P>

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:39 pm

It's been said before, and it'll be said once again, life goes on. <p>[This message has been edited by Master Toddy (edited 28 January 2002).]
This is just my two cents.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Mon Jan 28, 2002 11:00 pm

Thanks Nob Image<P>Please don't try to contact me on ICQ or Email, all DS contacts and accounts will be deleted or closed.<P>a Opt only Archive will be available soon, other utilities <B>CAN</B> be found elsewhere on the web. Just open your eye's<P>Darksaber signing off forever.............<BR><P>------------------<BR>Good Things Came To Those Who Waited
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

DataDroid
XWAU Member

Post by DataDroid » Mon Jan 28, 2002 11:02 pm

"This bickering is pointless"<P>Hmm, where have I heard that before?<P>Remember what happened to that orginization?
There are 10 kinds of people.<BR>Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>"What is thy bidding, new forum master?"</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>To close this topic and search the planet for intelligent life!!<BR>
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost