Thank you Darksaber and Ace Antilles

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Thank you Darksaber and Ace Antilles

LordSpawnAntilles
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by LordSpawnAntilles » Tue Jan 22, 2002 9:23 pm

Darksaber, Ace Antilles, XWAU, and everyone else who helped make the opts. I want to say thank you for the last years you have kept are XWA & XvT Community together. I wish I could do what you guys do with opts, its wonderful. I have been downloading all the files from you guys the last 2 years or so and have never posted on your forums before. I am sorry for that but, I want to thank you and tell you that I appreciate it ALL. It has made my gaming a billion times better. THANK YOU again... -Lord Spawn Antilles <P>------------------<BR>Remember that we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Ace Antilles and Darksaber keeping the community going...

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Tue Jan 22, 2002 10:16 pm

I could not agree more! Image <P>Thanks for everything. <P>TC: Knight of the Old Code

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:36 pm

Thank you very much for your appreciation, I can't speak for everyone else at the XWAUP, but I'm sure they will apperiate your kind words also. Image
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:19 am

I know this was addressed to Darksaber and Ace Antilles and XWAU group... but hell, I couldn't agree more! Image<P>Sincerely, rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

Freelancer_MSE
Lieutenant JG

Post by Freelancer_MSE » Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:27 am

Yep, couldn't be more true Image<P>------------------<BR>Visit my webpage, <A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/freelancermse" TARGET=_blank>Freelancers Spaceport</A>.
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:06 am

Yep thats true! After Datamaster's went down if it weren't for DS and Ace Antilles and XWAUP and all ya guys I left out we would have nothing to do any more Image Keep up the good work guys!<P>------------------<BR>Ace Knight 1,<P>Mobile<BR>Agile<BR>Hostile
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:27 am

No offense to anyone else, but I'm not downloading hardly any other fighter opts beside's Darksaber's, because I've become addicted to that level of quality Image Image<P>Rock on!<P>------------------<BR>Visit my site, the <I><A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeeper/" TARGET=_blank>SSD Shadowkeeper</A></I>!<BR><B>UPDATE 1/22/02:</B> 10 New <A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeepe ... loads.html" TARGET=_blank>Skirmish Pictures</A> Added!<P>AIM me @ <B>MIDI Master Jade</B>!
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:40 am

I dont either(except a few others Ace Antilles, Flavid ect) because I dont have room on my game after installing all the ones I liked Image<P>------------------<BR>Ace Knight 1,<P>Mobile<BR>Agile<BR>Hostile
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

Admiral Andy
XWAU Member

Post by Admiral Andy » Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:08 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General Edor Crespin:<BR><B>No offense to anyone else, but I'm not downloading hardly any other fighter opts beside's Darksaber's, because I've become addicted to that level of quality Image Image<P>Rock on!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If it helps, DS helped with the Supa Fighter cockpit and model touch-ups, so you can download that too! Image<P>The thanks really should go to Ace, DS, and of course Decoy (he did kind of texture a vast portion of the DS/Decoy fighter projects) because in reality they carried the XWAU.<P>

LordSpawnAntilles
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by LordSpawnAntilles » Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:12 pm

Darksaber and Ace Antilles OWN<BR>WOOOOOOOT! Image

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jan 24, 2002 12:03 am

ok calm down dude! Image<BR>Seriously thanks but my head's beginning to swell! Image<BR>There's lots of things I would still like to do for my site but time's never on my side.<BR>Icons, tutorials, sounds, Datech stuff.<BR>Besides whenever I do something good DS goes and puts a new cool banner or stuff on his site. Image ( Image)<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in full throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>Ace Antilles X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Thu Jan 24, 2002 12:08 am

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Thu Jan 24, 2002 12:40 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Admiral Andy:<BR><B> If it helps, DS helped with the Supa Fighter cockpit and model touch-ups, so you can download that too! Image<P>The thanks really should go to Ace, DS, and of course Decoy (he did kind of texture a vast portion of the DS/Decoy fighter projects) because in reality they carried the XWAU.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, I also download all the XWAU stuff... Image After all, if it's XWAU, it's so far so good Image<P>------------------<BR>Visit my site, the <I><A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeeper/" TARGET=_blank>SSD Shadowkeeper</A></I>!<BR><B>UPDATE 1/22/02:</B> 10 New <A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeepe ... loads.html" TARGET=_blank>Skirmish Pictures</A> Added!<P>AIM me @ <B>MIDI Master Jade</B>!

LordSpawnAntilles
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by LordSpawnAntilles » Thu Jan 24, 2002 12:50 am

It's okay Ace I like your web page. Wedge Antilles OWNS!!! I also still have alot of fun with the V-38 "Phantom"... The cloak version is one of my Favorite opts...<BR>The Imperial Pilot that sits next to ya doesn't talk to much but he's a hell of a pilot. Image <P>------------------<BR>Remember that we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Ace Antilles, Darksaber, and XWAUP keeping the community going...

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:29 am

If you ask me that guy(the co pilot) needs to take a shower Image Man I was flying with him one time and man its a surprise the enemy ships weren't killed simply form his B.O.<P><I>Co pilot wispers to AK1</I><P>O Image oops it was me Image<I>start off with a walk and then breaks into a run from embaresment</I> <BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>Ace Knight 1,<P>Mobile<BR>Agile<BR>Hostile

Freelancer_MSE
Lieutenant JG

Post by Freelancer_MSE » Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:00 am

Yeah the V38 is awesome!<P>------------------<BR>Visit my webpage, <A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/freelancermse" TARGET=_blank>Freelancers Spaceport</A>.
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

decoy
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by decoy » Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:40 am

WHOAAA recognision for me, i'm actually named here and not being pushed off as "XWAUP team" supporting DS and ACE their good job. Thanx Andy glad to see someone still apriciate what i have done for the project. <p>[This message has been edited by decoy (edited 24 January 2002).]
DUH...

ACE
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ACE » Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:31 pm

i was just going to say decoy helped hehe, anyways GREAT JOB to ALL who helped.<P>------------------<BR>Aaron<BR>Deputy Project Leader<BR><A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/twilightskies/coruscant" TARGET=_blank>Imperial City Project</A><BR>Co-Founder<BR><A HREF="http://gamersparadise.zeonhost.com" TARGET=_blank>Gamer's Paridise</A>

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Thu Jan 24, 2002 5:17 pm

Very true Dec Image, please everyone, if it wasn't for Decoy you would still be waiting for the XWAUP Tie's, and without JC who first started the Tie's, you would have been waiting even longer, and thanks has to go to Admiral Andy for some other bits and pieces in the Tie cockpit's.<P>And there again <B>begrudgingly</B> thanks has to go to my little mate (lol!) Saxman for his concept designs for the Xwing, and Awing.<P>And not forgetting Sergione for the new Chair in the Awing and Bwing Cockpits.<P>People seem to forget that these other folk where involved with these projects.<P>And again I'll thank Decoy for all the long-hard hours of work he put into making most of the textures for the Ties, and Ywing, when it came to the Ywing I was about to give up on it all. <P>So there you go, I'm not the only one you should be thanking.
- John Lydgate

Phoenix
Commander

Post by Phoenix » Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:36 pm

They are right, you guys do rule!!!<P>------------------<BR>Star Trekkin' across the universe, <BR>Only goin' forward because we can't find reverse!!
End of line...

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:46 pm

decoy, the TIEs are the realest looking I've ever seen! Whenever the Falcon is released, gonna try to make up an asteroid field mission.. Image<P>------------------<BR>Visit my site, the <I><A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeeper/" TARGET=_blank>SSD Shadowkeeper</A></I>!<BR><B>UPDATE 1/22/02:</B> 10 New <A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeepe ... loads.html" TARGET=_blank>Skirmish Pictures</A> Added!<P>AIM me @ <B>MIDI Master Jade</B>!<p>[This message has been edited by General Edor Crespin (edited 25 January 2002).]

Fozzie
Recruit

Post by Fozzie » Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:54 pm

Wow, I just installed the XWAU X-wing opt from Darksaber's site and it is wonderful. I'm going to download all the rest of the upgraded opts now.<P>I just want to send out my own thanks to all who helped with these opts. Please keep up the good work... I was a bit put off with the whole XvT and XWA editing scene after Datamaster's site died, but its is great to see there still is a community out here working on these games.

ACEJim
Lieutenant

Post by ACEJim » Fri Jan 25, 2002 7:37 pm

Surely good old Troy Dangerfield deserves a bit of recognition... Image<P>