New Opt Coming!

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

New Opt Coming!

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Sat Feb 23, 2002 3:18 am

Hi Everybody,<P>Just thought I'd let you know that we are very close to having the Cylon Basestar Opt released soon. Image<P>This is going to be a beta version and still have some problems, but for the first time it is very playable with a hangar deck you can fly inside and lots of turbolasers to blast those pesky human colonists to space dust. Image<P>Special thanks of couse goes to Andy Kroll and Steel for coming up with the DXF. If you want to see what it looks like, head on over to Andy's site and have a look at a screen shot. Image<P>This is still going to take a while. I'm very new to Opting Image and am having some problems applying textures without the thing crashing the game. <P>Back to the grind stone.<P>TC: Knight of the Old Code<P>"The Viper is the most advance flying machine ever invented by man. You don't just hand one over to a shuttle pilot."<P><BR>

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Feb 24, 2002 6:19 pm

Well thanks for the news. Image<BR>While I am very interested in this Opt it's not really a topic for my site.<P>So therefore I'm moving it to the LucasArts Forum. That's where you should post anything related to XWA that doesn't have a dedicated forum.<BR>Thanks for the heads up though! Image<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in Full Throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>The X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost