NEW SHIPS NEED TO BE OPT'ED

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

NEW SHIPS NEED TO BE OPT'ED

tryjackass
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by tryjackass » Tue Apr 17, 2001 12:59 am

if Darksaber or one of the 'other opters' would like to help me out, plz let me know so i can email u pix of these new ships.<P>They are:<P>The TIE Assault Bomber,<BR>The TIE Atmospheric,<BR>The TIE Ground Support Fighter, and<BR>The Freitek HAV-8561 Heavy Assault Fighter (b-wing, xwing and ywing hybrid looks cool and is armed to the teeth as well)
'Just because you're paranoid don't mean thay're not out to getcha.' -Joe Jackson

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Tue Apr 17, 2001 3:41 am

ok email the pics but I'm <B>not</B> promising anything!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Kane
Ensign

Post by Kane » Tue Apr 17, 2001 8:48 pm

That's brave. I wouldn't ask anybody to do anything. I'de probably get DS telling me to "Do it yourself"<BR> Image
I still say it looks like a duck. - Guybrush Threepwood

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Apr 17, 2001 10:59 pm

PLEASE do not post in all Capital letters!<BR>It's like shouting at us and this is a nice quiet Forum. Image
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

BrianJedi
Lieutenant JG

Post by BrianJedi » Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:17 pm

yeah. Though if BRL decides to stop by in here there won't be peace or quiet...<P>------------------<BR>At this point I have a request for our fans, if any of you in any way hate homosexuals, people of differant color, or women, please do this one favor for us - leave us the f*ck alone! Don't come to our shows and don't buy our records. - Kurt Cobain
BrianJedi's Opt Hanger, (http://BrianJedi.homestead.com/opthanger.html)<P>Over 1 million annoyed.