B4M4 - Z95 attacking your group - Is it a bug?

A forum for the TIE Fighter Total Conversion Project (TFTC). Here you can find out news, updates, FAQs or just ask questions about the project.

Moderators: AngeI, Bman

B4M4 - Z95 attacking your group - Is it a bug?

Nymbus
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Nymbus » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Hi guys,

I am stuck at B4M4 - the diplomatic meeting - as it is hard to survive as the Z95s, which I think are supposed to be allies, are attacking us. Alpha 2 is destroyed right at the beginning of the mission before the real bad guys arrive and then these Z95s keep targeting me as I try to take out the real bad guys...

Anybody else experienced this? I appreciate any help.

Nymbus.

AngeI
Lieutenant JG

Post by AngeI » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Hi Nymbus,

Assuming this is Reimagined, this is a known issue with this mission and we have a quickfix posted in our Discord for us. For your convenience, here is the latest version which will be part of the 1.2 patch when released.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nymbus
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Nymbus » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:11 pm

AngeI wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:44 pm
Hi Nymbus,

Assuming this is Reimagined, this is a known issue with this mission and we have a quickfix posted in our Discord for us. For your convenience, here is the latest version which will be part of the 1.2 patch when released.
thanks Angel. Sorry for wasting your time, I searched on this forum and did not find a topic. I am not using Discord so... Thanks again.