CBM Editing help

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Re: CBM Editing help

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue May 12, 2020 12:29 am

ual002 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:18 am
Keep in mind, Justagai found an offset for another "container" in the officer room, so its entirely possible to have a "page 2" in that room. Decorating it is another thing because I'm not sure if new entries for those items can be made.
Image Image

I've not heard about this! What can you tell me or point me to.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:09 am

Well, Justagai walked me thru the steps to find the offset. Its not my area of expertise but I know its there and unused. Utilizing it is another thing. I imagine the coding whales, like Justagai and Jeremy will have plenty to play with in the frontend once they have exhausted all the best parts of the flight engine. Until then we got to wait, or beg.

If you dig thru my post for the Imperial officer quarters I think I outline a manifesto for what I hope we can do in the future. You seem to be the main frontend guy from the old crew beside me so your imput on that would be interesting.
Image Image Image Image Image

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat May 16, 2020 2:36 pm

ual002 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:09 am
Well, Justagai walked me thru the steps to find the offset. Its not my area of expertise but I know its there and unused. Utilizing it is another thing. I imagine the coding whales, like Justagai and Jeremy will have plenty to play with in the frontend once they have exhausted all the best parts of the flight engine. Until then we got to wait, or beg.

If you dig thru my post for the Imperial officer quarters I think I outline a manifesto for what I hope we can do in the future. You seem to be the main frontend guy from the old crew beside me so your imput on that would be interesting.
Could you post or Pm me the info on this room please?
I have no issue begging Jeremy lol

It would be good to be able to easily swap score limits and rank timings. Hooks etc for that would be nice as you mentioned

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:08 am

You'd have to reach out to Justagai, he literally walked me thru the process, but I didn't retain much nor was it "recorded". He's got the knowhow and details.
Image Image Image Image Image

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue May 19, 2020 4:20 am

ual002 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:08 am
You'd have to reach out to Justagai, he literally walked me thru the process, but I didn't retain much nor was it "recorded". He's got the knowhow and details.
Sorry I misunderstood. I thought it was written down somewhere. I'm in midst of other things right now but will return to this. Thanks for your help :)

Does anyone know if this pic is used in game somewhere? If so where? Might be a MP area I can't access or unused image.
15000-4141.png
I'm also trying to find a good image of the Star Wars galaxy but without all the map details and pointer lines on.
Similar to this pic. If anyone knows of one can you let me know please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.