in case you need technical help or stumbled across a bug please report that in the Help Channels 'Bug Reports / Help Requests' sub-forum.
If you are posting in the Help section please adhere to the following rules:
- Please start the post either with a [Bug] or [Help] tag as the title to better identify what kind of issue you are seeing.
- If you feel your situation has been resolved please edit your initial post and add the full reply of the post solving your issue as a quote below it. This helps other people with the same issue to quickly find the solution. Also adjust your title and add the [Solved] tag to it
- If you are experiencing a technical issue please be specific and add as much information to your post as possible e.g.:
- Which version of the game are you running (e.g. GOG, Steam, CD...), where is the game installed to?
- Which OS are you running
- What (if any) additional installers do you have in place? (XWAUCP1.6, additional crafts, additional effects, etc) If you remember please check the order in which they were installed.
- Have you made sure to install the latest hooks with the Hook Setup Tool
- If the game crashes please include the crash data. This can be found in the Event Viewer in Windows under the Application Section. A guide on how to use the event viewer can be found on hottogeek.com